VIEW JOB OPENINGS
Amber Electric is a new kind of electricity company, designed to unlock the value of renewables for everyone. We are kickstarting a smart energy revolution by empowering customers with direct access to wholesale electricity prices, as well as enabling them to shift their energy use to times when cheap wind and solar energy are generating.
It is the cheapest way to buy electricity and the fastest way for Australia to reach 100% renewables. We have early customers who love what we’re doing, great investors, and we have just launched to the rest of the National Electricity Market - ready to disrupt a huge market.
The company we're trying to build is one where everyone:
1. Knows the work they personally do has impact and purpose
2. Is constantly challenged to grow and given opportunities to do so
3. Feels like they are part of something bigger than themselves
4. Is inspired by their colleagues to continuously get better
5. Feels safe to take risks
6. Can be their true selves at the office
7. Is given the space to do a job right
8. Takes incredible pride in their work, but is not all consumed by it
As the Special Projects Manager you’ll be responsible for delivering some of Amber’s most important new projects and partnerships.VIEW Job
As the Customer Operations Specialist, you will be working in a small but growing team, reporting to the Operations Manager and working with the co-founders to build Amber’s ambitious vision.VIEW Job
As the Finance General Manager you’ll be responsible for managing all of Amber’s finances and will be a key part of the exec team which includes the Co-CEOs/co-founders, the CTO and CMO.VIEW Job
We're always on the look out for new talent, if you think you'd be a great fit here at amber feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.